To highlight our new focus on mental health and to honor Mental Health Awareness Month, Blossom will have a virtual walk “10K in 10 Days” – Walk for Mental Wellness. Your tax-deductible registration donation will go directly to providing mental health support to our at-risk and former foster youth, and their children.
WHEN: May 6th to May 16th
WHERE: Wherever you like to walk
(need suggestions see AllTrails)
DISTANCE: You have 10 Days to walk a 10K (6.2 miles)
How can you get involved?
- Register for the walk and encourage your friends and family to join too! REGISTER HERE!
- In addition to registering, get sponsors and donations. CREATE A PLEDGE PAGE HERE!
- Download and carry our 10K in 10 Days sign on your walk(s) or make your own sign! DOWNLOAD OUR SIGN HERE!
- Take and share fun photos post on facebook and instagram
- Not on social media? SEND US YOUR PICTURES!
- Can’t join our walk but still want to help? DONATE HERE!
When you register for Walk for Mental Wellness you are entered in our giveaway. Six lucky winners will be picked and contacted by phone. VIEW GIVEAWAY PRIZES!